Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Misunderstand

I can feel it .. When i went to PLKN , There's alot Misunderstanding between me and my friends and i feel very stressful to settle those thing ..
& I dont know why ! Maybe my attitude is diffrent with other human? But i'm still right ~
Well , What i'm trying to say is ! Friendship are such a priceless thing and i respect my friend as well .. But if the one who forget or Backstab friends ! I will never forgive him .. You Guys cant understand my feeling man !
Friends for me is in the first place , But for you guys ! I guess Girl are more important? Obviously yess , Because they can give you happiness and the thing that you want .. But do you ever think that friend are useless? For me i dont think so !Because Friends are giving you support , care and alot alot !
Even if you said i'm noisy when go out with you guys .. Actually i'm trying to make fun and trying to let you ppl laugh so that you guys will remember that i'm still beside ! Do you like an person who follow Just keep quiet and acting coool?
And what gives you the right to mess up with me just because i'm Noisy ..
Mouth is belong to me .. I have the right to say what i want !
If you have the guts , Just tell me what you want to ..Dont bull shitting there ! Shame on youu !

No comments:

Post a Comment